Monday 7 November 2011

Always dark.

Dress: £10, Republic, Belt: £1.50-2.00, Primark, Necklace: 99p, Market shop in Liverpool, Tights: £2.00, Primark
Just going to keep it short and sweet today. Hugely disappointed with the picture quality of this outfit post; it's just so dark when I get home. I usually just use the flash when it's dark, but it just completely washed out the dress and looked far too anemic, so I had to work with artificial light, and so I turned out the colour of a Simpson, hence the major de-saturation- but life must go on.
I am so excited- those who you who follow me on twitter will have seen my utter joy at my retweet by my favourite person on Made In Chelsea (my favourite show in the world), Miss Millie Mackintosh herself, and then to make things even better, one of my inspirations, all-round-beaut and ridiculously hilarious model, from Dirty Sexy Things, Charlotte tweeted me this morning! Star struck! This is the worst blog post in the world...but there is nothing I can do to save it- those pictures have deflated me completely, and my jacket potatoes are calling me.

And with that I will love you and leave you,

post signature

1 comment: