Sunday 16 June 2013

25 Facts About Moi

I am slightly hungover today after drinking far too much larger on an empty stomach (later rectified by having a midnight curry in one of my favourite restaurants on Wimslow Road). So I am feeling horribly lazy. Plus I am intending to go to Liverpool today to see my family for a little bit and it's already 3 'o clock and I am still in bed lying in my own filth and smelling like the average hungover person (yum). Basically I really can't be arsed today, so I thought I'd do that 25 Facts thing I have seen on most of the blogs I follow (I only use Bloglovin to follow blogs). It's quite a nice, lazy, self indulgent idea, and in my current state that's pretty fabulous.

25 FACTS ABOUT JESS
1. I have a twin brother
2. I have lived away from my parents since I was 16
3. I have never tried meat or fish in my life, and never intend to
4. I have had 4 parts of my body pierced
5. In my last two years of secondary school my over all attendance was around 40%, but I still came out with 4 A*s.
6. I have 4 siblings and one in the womb
7. The most I have ever spent on an item of clothing was this January, on a coat from TopShop that was £100, before that it was £45
8. I have never been to a music festival, and have only been to 4 gigs in my life
10. I am an obsessive cleaner, and hate people staying in my house for that very reason
11. I have been smoking for 8 years this year (you do the maths...)
12. I am 5ft 1", and I don't think I have grown since I was about 10 (probably to do with the above^^^)
13. I haven't seen my natural hair colour for 9 years
14. When I was 12 I cut off my near-waist length hair to spite my Mum and it has barely grown since
15. Truthfully, as much as I want to, I don't think I'll ever go to University
16. I didn't eat/drink any milk, eggs, butter or cheese for 3 years.
17. I can't stand "full fat" soda. It has to be diet or I can't physically drink it
18. I eat Mustard with chips
19. My biggest body hangup is my arms because they're covered in scars and I swear some penis' are longer than them (in other words, they're insanely short)
20. As a kid I genuinely thought I could turn invisible
21. I secretly want to buy half of my female friends sex toys, just so they chill the fuck out a little
22. I've been obsessed with everything Japan since the MySpace days (2006)
23. I am terrified at the prospect of driving
24. I have been interested in Politics since I could talk
25. I hate the fact that the majority of these facts start with "I"

And that's that! Hit me up with links to your own 25 facts below!
Lots of Love,

post signature

NOW LISTENING: Hairdresser On Fire-Morrissey/Bona Drag

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post and such a beautiful picture.^^
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and loving the look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete