Tuesday 8 November 2011

On the Streets I Ran

SHIRT: £10, Urban Outfitters, SKIRT: £12.99, H&M, BELT: £1.50, Primark, NECKLACE: 99p, Market Shop in Liverpool

What a day. It has been one of those days. Rushed morning, sprint to the train station, shit weather, oh the train is delayed...oh, oh no, it's cancelled. Get to college, ask where my money is, oh, yeah, I might not get it. Oh, oh, right. THANKS. This weather/darkness does not agree with me at all. It leeches all of my motivation to do anything. I honestly do think humans used to hibernate.
I got this top in an Urban Outfitters sale a few years ago, a tenner is a bargain, even if the said item does expose my breasts through the buttons more than I am comfortable with. The skirt is one I picked up in H&M, God, it must be three or four years ago now, and it very rarely comes out of my wardrobe, but since my stomach wasn't as round as a bowling ball today, I thought I'd give it some breathing time.
Since I am so miserable, cold and hungry today, I am again going to leave it at that, as not to inflict you all with my dire mood.

Hope you're all well, lots of love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment