Wednesday 7 September 2011

Why don't you find out for yourself...

Dress- £12- Vintage
Necklace- £2.50- Primark
Belt- £1.50- Primark


This is what I wore to Kyle's band's (would put a link out of boyfriend "selling/pride" but I can't find one) gig on Saturday night at a pub in Leeds. It was a ~goffic~ pub where the males had on more make-up and longer hair than their female counterparts. I don't mean to sound so judgmental, I was once a wearer of that sort of ~attire~ myself, I just mean to say that I, along with my friends, looked extremely out of place; we got a few glaring "what the fuck are you doing here" glances, to say the least.

I had this dress bought for me by Kyle's lovely Dad and Step-Mum, Lis. Lis and I went to a Vintage fair on Saturday morning and they were unbelievably nice and bought me quite a lot of lovely things (including two beautiful coats). (*Insert probably empty promise of photographs of these lovely things here*). After the gig we went to Chatsworth in Derbyshire where Lis lives and works, (which I actually am going to post photographs of because it would be such a waste not to) to visit the famous Country Fair, and to see where one of my favourite 18th century aristocrats lived (Georgiana, 5th Duchess of Devonshire, the real one, not Keira Knightly).

I've had such a lovely/busy week, I've moved out, started college and been in and out of Leeds more than I can count (or afford, those train prices!). I might do a lil' post about it all with pictures, just because I feel like I am seriously neglecting this blog (and I wonder why I have hardly any followers...).

Hope everyone is doing well! Is anyone back in school/college/Uni this week?


P.S. Paint (yes I use paint, can I be bothered downloading...I mean buying ;) Photoshop, naw) went weird so all the pictures are odd, boooo. And I finally made a little signature! Not sure about my new layout though.And regarding shoes, I did take a photograph of them but I was so rushed it turned out horribly, so you'll just have to take my word for it when I say they are lovely.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute outfit, and I LOVE your hair! Super pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much! Haha my hair allows me to turn everything I touch pink, but some people don't like everything being pink, especially when it's in head-shaped patches ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete